Steps to follow:
- Visit the official website goair.in
- On the website, web check-in can be accessed through various options like the ‘Web Check-in ’ tab or quick link from the footer which will directly land you on the Web Check-in page or choose 'Web Check-in' from under 'Plan my Trip'.
- Fill in the details, PNR/Booking Reference Number and Last Name
- After filling in the requisite details, click on ‘Begin Check-in’.
- Select your preferred seat, depending on its availability.
- Choose from various ancillary services offered like Smart Cafe, GoXtras, Travel Protect, Priority check-in or baggage.
- Post check-in print, download or email your eBoarding pass.
Note: Passengers with International connections have to collect manual boarding pass from airport counters in exchange for the e-Boarding Pass after verification of their documents.